PEMF machines work in conjunction with the body’s own recovery processes to relieve pain by restoring cells’ ability to function efficiently.
What can PEMF Therapy do for you?
- Allows cells to regenerate themselves and better perform their function.
- Increases cellular energy.
- Decreases inflammation from training or injury.
- Speeds up the recovery process by targeting the cells themselves to assist them to move out waste more efficiently.
- Reduces muscle soreness after training.
Our skin, bones, and organs are composed of tiny cells. The membrane of a healthy cell has both positive and negative charges that are required for the exchange of potassium, sodium, and calcium ions. When cells become distressed from disease, trauma or toxins, they lose their ability to function efficiently. PEMF restores the positive and negative charges in the cell, enabling it to perform its natural function while speeding tissue recovery.
PEMF therapy has 60+ years of clinical success in relieving pain at the source by pulsing electromagnetic waves at precise frequencies, speeding the body’s recovery at a cellular level.
PEMF technology has been FDA approved for 25 years for bone healing, post-surgical pain and healing, pain and inflammation, knee pain and even depression.
You should not receive PEMF Therapy if:
- You have a pace maker.
- You have an insulin pump.
- You have any attached electrical devices.
- You are pregnant.
- If you are an organ transplant recipient and are still taking immunosuppressants.