Fluidly integrates Fascial Stretch Therapy, Massage Therapy, Spontaneous Muscle Release Technique, Cupping, and Graston Technique as needed into the same session.
What can an Integrative Sports Massage do for you?
- Used to treat the body’s soft tissues including muscles, tendons, and fascia.
- Each session is specific and customized to the client’s needs.
- Sessions are often described as “intense” with the therapist checking in more often regarding pressure than with a relaxation massage.
- Integrative sports massage can help you perform better in competitive sports as well as recover faster.
- All sessions are completed while the client remains dressed in athletic clothing.
- Female clients are asked to wear a sports bra and athletic shorts.
- Male clients are asked to wear athletic shorts. (please, no boxer shorts)
Contact us today to experience an Integrative Sports Massage session!
You should not receive massage if:
- Infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds are present
- Contagious conditions, including Cold or Flu
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol, including prescriptions for pain medications.
- Immediately after surgery
- Those with osteoporosis, prone to blood clots, hearth disease, and pregnant women should consult their doctor before getting a massage.