Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is a system of assisted stretching which focuses on the muscles, joints, and connective tissue. With the client on a treatment table, the therapist will help you stabilize your body as you are gently helped into specific stretches to help facilitate relaxation and movement into your joints and body.
What can Fascial Stretch Therapy do for you?
- Decrease or eliminate pain caused by tension and stress.
- Increase flexibility, mobility, and range of motion.
- Increase strength and power.
- Improved sports performance.
- Improve balance and coordination.
- Improved posture and functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before.
- No pain allows you to finally enjoy life.
- Reduced injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation, and sports.
- Restoration of normal joint space.
- MOVEMENT WITHOUT PAIN!
Lack of flexibility and general tightness is the cause of most people’s day-to-day aches and pains and significantly affects your health, quality of life and longevity in your activities. Athlete or not, children and adults of all ages can reach their optimal level of pain-free function with FST.
Contact us today to experience a Fascial Stretch Therapy session!